Friday, April 9, 2010

Jcpenney Eyebrow Waxing

INTENSIVE ART THERAPY ART THERAPY: CASE

CASE COMING WORKSHOPS:
If you're interested in doing any of these workshops or you are interested in any of the proposals please contact me. M. 678407786

"BODY OF A WOMAN"






"Touch your nakedness in the water, you
undressed, rain down on yourself,
your legs look like two streams, look at your body
like a long river, twin-island
are your two breasts at night
your sex is a star,
dawn light pink two worlds blind
sleeping deep sea between two seas.
Watch the power of the world : see yourself now. "




"WRITTEN ON THE SKIN"





"THINGS I LEFT IN THE REMOTE"


" In the center of my belly is a yearning, a I wish that it illuminated the shape. He is always awake while I sleep. Today I decide to let it appear, open the gates of life it contains, and discover what you speak. Today I heard. "

There are parts of us that have been there in a place of remoteness and here and now we can look . Watch and remember response to the etymology of the term.

Remember: the Latin recordis "go through the heart" . wishes, desires, instead of me, projects, dreams, words that I said, roads were cut and call back today and always, if you do not give them voice. Looking for light, because those spaces were obscured, veiled, denied, seemingly forgotten.

To bequeath to realize they work on, with an amplification of our consciousness, of our genuine needs and desires.

What left? What I forgot? Why quit? Where do I go? Who am I?

explore our points and our blind spots, following inconclusive situations and experiencing how to give effect to our being and transformative action.

The creative process allows us to "remember " more fully the inner life, symbolized by updating the energy frozen conflicts and making it available for action.

go is illuminating, carefully, with desire, with awareness, with who I am, the sleeping beauty of our inner world. Taking care of our dual nature of light and shadow, the soul suffers if you do not love it in its entirety. And once seen what is in us, nodding and guide us forward. Trust, let happen what has to happen, accept to be exposed, let it happen. After seeing what it is, only here in the now, is where we can deploy.

(If you are interested in this workshop please contact me.)




ORDÓÑEZ GRACE ISABEL. Art Therapist Transdisciplinar
678,407,786th Ojointerno@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment